善恶之报,如影随形! [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
离线感悟存在
发帖
开心币
好评度
只看该作者 70楼 发表于: 2002-10-06
我回来了!我错了!
存在是永远需要用心去感受的!知道的越多就会做的越好!之所以会犯错是因为无知!感悟存在的真实体悟存在的真理是我一生的追求!
离线感悟存在
发帖
开心币
好评度
只看该作者 71楼 发表于: 2002-10-06
我觉得不读也可能有真见,但很难,读了不证也可能有真见但也难
因为人们平时接触的东西大部分都无真见,能于此中得见真见恐怕要万劫!有经读读也无妨,简单的说那是古代哲学的精华啊!不读可惜啊!但是读了也不要自以为明白!有人读了就真明白了,我想那可能是悟性十分高的人!所以读了还需要去具体的理解和证实!卡卡卡!
存在是永远需要用心去感受的!知道的越多就会做的越好!之所以会犯错是因为无知!感悟存在的真实体悟存在的真理是我一生的追求!
离线hhhhh
发帖
开心币
好评度
只看该作者 72楼 发表于: 2002-10-06
如果我说有人曾亲眼见过观音菩萨,这里又有谁会相信呢?我没必要要谁强行接受什么观点
[此贴子已经被作者于2002-10-6 21:08:51编辑过]
离线叫花子
发帖
开心币
好评度
只看该作者 73楼 发表于: 2002-10-07
我信,但他看到的观音菩萨是真正的观音吗?看到了是一回事,是不是是另一回事
离线7777777
发帖
开心币
好评度
只看该作者 74楼 发表于: 2002-10-07
Easy:
This is a huge "spiritual supermaret" with new brand names and products pouring in everyday.

Just get anything that tastes good to you.... .
If you don't take something as a snack first........
you end up starving to death
and still don't what is the best.

There is no best product -- they keep doing "New Packaging" and new advertising........! You end up dizzy listening to them.
Don't listen to these "sales people"
Trust you own instinct !!

BuXin is also a "belief" -- if you like it, stay with it, until you find something that tastes better.
It might be your best choice.

[此贴子已经被作者于2002-10-7 20:57:51编辑过]
离线归根
发帖
开心币
好评度
只看该作者 75楼 发表于: 2002-10-07
试译
很简单:
这是一个巨大的“精神市场”,每天都会倾注广泛的新的产品和内容。
去寻找你所需要的,品尝好的东西。如果你不先来点快餐填充一下,你就品尝不到更好的。

没有最好的产品----他们会继续新的包装和打造。不要被迷惑。别去听这些“兜售者”。信守本质。

不信也就是信----如果你有兴趣,可以继续探查,直到自己获得满意的东西。
这或许是你最好的选择。
致虚极。守静笃。万物并作。吾以观其复。夫物芸芸。各复归其根。归根曰静。是谓复命。
离线hhhhh
发帖
开心币
好评度
只看该作者 76楼 发表于: 2002-10-08
99年,在某功学习班上,有一女青年有眼功,我与其丈夫恰好同住一室,她有时也过来坐坐,
99年,在某功学习班上,我曾见到一有眼功的女青年.因我与其丈夫恰好同住一室,闲谈时不免提到过她,比如她第一次练功就修出了原神,为一个小女孩,跳到天上大叫我要回家;又说有很多佛家和道家师傅一起指责她练功不用心,她居然还敢顶嘴等等,我想胆子如此之大,恐怕是天下第一人啦.哎,那以后我就常想,我也要找到个有眼功的女孩子做老婆.她经常过来坐,是个很单纯很调皮的女孩子.有一位老先生就问她,今天会场上观音师傅来没来,她说来了一会儿又走了......后来,又听一位功友讲,地藏王菩萨也来了.实际上有好多师傅来,但我只听到这两位师傅的名号,就是这样.信不信由你.不过拜托不要再讨论下去啦!就当我说胡话好了!
离线BuXin
发帖
开心币
好评度
只看该作者 77楼 发表于: 2002-10-08
I do hope I could, but I am afraid I can't in my whole life.
离线BuXin
发帖
开心币
好评度
只看该作者 78楼 发表于: 2002-10-08
Responsible
Buxin means cautious, but responsible. You shouldn't be satisfied with cheap belief of people who don't always think carefully.(maybe like flg believers? Although I wouldn't deny flg totally).

Of course in every religions there are many talented believers who are much more smarter and capable than us . It is also one of the contradicting point of religions: most of the religions claim that it is the best/highest, and many of them even fight with each other, so whom you should believe? If you want to look for magic events, every religion can show you something magnificent, nearly unbelievable, but they could be true. You've seen Guan Shi Yin, and others have seen Jesus, Mohamod, Yuhuang Dadi etc. Of course Chinese have done quite good in this field: in some places they put all the gods together in one temple....

Anyway, more people didn't thoroughly ask why before they believe something.
离线BuXin
发帖
开心币
好评度
只看该作者 79楼 发表于: 2002-10-08
Although I personally feel this story is false - it is sth like a story in Fo Jing, about Ru Lai who knocked the head of a big fish three times...

Even though it might be true, you are using a story of one ten thousandth in order to prove sth. So you can go and buy lottory:-)

I really hope Yin Guo exist and work (I still believe myself a kind and merciful person). However, I believe Yin Guo doesn't help if it doesn't show in the way that people can feel it (not like lottory, of course). Otherwise, you can choose to believe in flg, or Yin Guo because both can't be proved.
快速回复
限100 字节
如果您提交过一次失败了,可以用”恢复数据”来恢复帖子内容

上一个 下一个