Wrong: Jing is not "Jing Shen", it is physiological "Jing"
错:“精”不是“精神”, 是物理的“精”。
If you are so confused about basicDaoist terminologies, it is difficult to talk any more.......just like you can not talk to someone about English if they don' t even know ABC..
如果你对道家的基础术语不熟悉,那我们很难再讨论了。就象如果你不认识ABC就无法说英语一样。
Daoist practices:
道家的做法:
Jing (not JIng Shen) turns into Qi......
练精化气,
(That was all we were talking about)
(这是我们要讨论的)
We haven't gotten into "Shen" yet........
我们还没有说到神........
Shen moves into Xu, Xu moves into Dao......
练神还虚,练虚合道.......
Ha..ha....Jing and Shen in Daoism are two different things.
You cannot simply combine them with your everyday language
and combine them as "Jing Shen"
哈.哈。。精和神在道教是两个不同的东西。
你不能简单的把他们合并成日常用语中的“精神”。
These are technical terms of Daoism, not daily language.
这是道教的修炼术语,不是日常用语。
We did not talk about "Jing Shen" at all. I was just saying, qigong is not a matter of just practicing "qi" only.......
我们不讨论“精神”,气功也不是只练气的。
Sorry, I don't know how to help you, if you don't even know the basic terminologies.
抱歉,我不知道怎么帮你,如果你不知道基础术语(知识)。